WHY USE A NIGHT CREAM?
- While you sleep, your skin renews itself. The body is in major repair mode. Now’s the time to load your skin up on all the goodies so it can make full use of them
- Night creams are rich moisturisers designed to penetrate over the course of several hours to strengthen and replenish your skin
- They contain the highest concentrations of anti-ageing ingredients like retinol (vitamin A), resveratrol and hyaluronic acid, which are able to do their work without interference from sunscreens or makeup
BEAUTY SLEEP IS RECOMMENDED FOR
Combination skin, male skin care, sensitive skin, dry climate skin care, winter skin care, autumn skin care, anti ageing skin care, mature skin
HOW BEAUTY SLEEP WORKS WHILE YOU’RE IN THE LAND OF NOD
- Aloe vera, lavender and chamomile all work to soothe your sensitive skin
- Rosehip, apricot kernel, shea butter and evening primrose are awesome moisturisers which is just what your skin needs at night
- Vitamin A forces your skin cells to turn over faster, bringing new fresh cells to the surface = smooth, healthy skin!
- Vitamin C fights off those nasty free radicals to stop your skin looking older than it really is
- Vitamin E and honey heal and repair damage
- Lecithin and hyaluronic acid (HA) are humectants that absorb moisture and swell, filling fine line and wrinkles
- Evidence shows that red grape (resveratrol) improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, reduces dryness, and smoothens skin texture. Yippee! That’s why we put lots of that in!
- The calming properties of rosemary to help reduce redness
- Apple is an old fashioned remedy to lighten and brighten the skin
- Frankincense reduces skin irritations and has a soothing effect. Evidence has shown it to reduce redness, scaling and improve dry patches [University of Maryland Medical Centre]